Saturday, July 16, 2011

SHOPPING CART LINER - BRAND NEW - GROCERY - BLACK

SHOPPING CART LINER - BRAND NEW - GROCERY - BLACK
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
If you live in an apartment & you have to park far from your front door this is a lifesaver! I used to lug armfuls of very heavy grocery bags in 100 degree heat & it was just miserable. After I got this I never had to worry about it again. It's also perfect for trips to the park when you don't want to carry all of the blankets, food, & toys. My friends call it my old lady cart but I think they're just jealous.

Click Here to see more reviews about: SHOPPING CART LINER - BRAND NEW - GROCERY - BLACK

The shopping cart liner is constructed of a waterproof material. They have a square bottom and come with adjustable straps. Attaches easily to all standard shopping carts.



Size: 18" x 15" x 24"

Buy NowGet ON SALE% OFF

Click here for more information about SHOPPING CART LINER - BRAND NEW - GROCERY - BLACK

No comments:

Post a Comment